IT'S A BOY

it's a boy!! the ultrasound went well. he was sucking his little thumb and looked so cute!! james is in charge of coming up with a boy's name and doesn't have any ideas yet. maybe after his test on monday he can start thinking about it. my placenta is in the bottom so i am going to have to have another ultrasound in 6wks. if it has not moved they will have to do a c-section. so please pray it will move up. other than that the baby seems healthy. no twins, so i still have no idea why i am so big. i will post some ultrasound pics soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a handsome boy!! Congrats!!!
Anonymous said…
My Nephew is so pimp! And does that tiny lil nose look like his Aunt Candi's...I do think so! Guess he gets that thumb suckin' from his Aunt Cat!!I'm so happy for you and James! I totally cried my eyes out, I've never seen such a beautiful baby.
Anonymous said…
How exciting. My placenta was like that too with Ozzy, it moved up though about a month before he was born. Boys can be such trouble but wow they are worth it! I'm so excited for you!
Don't sweat how big or little you are! If you are healthy and your doctor is pleased, chilax. You are a beautiful woman!
Much Love,
Jess

Popular posts from this blog

CURE Ethiopia

#3 due in July

Kids’ Update