2 months




abigail & luther


luther in his first 0-3 months outfit!!



my sleeping boys!!
Luther had his 2 month check-up and shots today. Poor thing, he got 3 shots in his legs. He has been screaming in pain off and on. James and I have been passing him back and forth and trying to keep Tylenol in him. I hope he feels better soon, because it break my heart to see him in pain like this. He weighed 11 lbs & 1 oz !! He had gained 1 lb & 7 oz in just 2 weeks!! I knew he had really been growing because he grew out of newborn diapers last week and I had to move him up to size 1’s. Also, he is finally fitting into some of his 0-3 months clothes. He was 22 ½ inches long, so he has also grown ½ inch in 2 weeks. Our pediatrician was proud to tell us that he is now in the 50th percentile. Because of all of his feeding problems, he was only in the 3rd percentile when we took him to see her the very first time. We are getting really excited about Christmas. We had our community group Christmas party this week. I made wassail & pistachio cookies, which always helps me get in the holiday spirit. I have been singing Christmas songs to Luther everyday. He loves for me to sing to him. Poor thing, he must be tone deaf like his daddy!! I finished all of my Christmas shopping and actually have all of my presents wrapped too. We have lots of family coming this weekend and some have not seen Luther yet. James has his last exam tomorrow. We are really looking forward to his 2 week break. I have a “honey do list” I have been saving up for him!
Thanks everyone for the comments! I was just checking to see if people were still reading, because I had not had any comments in a while. Cile, I ordered the book you suggested. Hopefully, I will have time to read it over the holidays.




Comments

Eryn said…
Looks like Luther is a bit of a ham when he sees a camera! He's adorable. I'm very excited to hear how much he has grown! I can't believe he's already 2 months old. It really doesn't seem like it has been that long. Can't wait to see you all.
Anonymous said…
he is so sweet and sexy and lovable he is my little nephew i love you so much luther love aunt vanna

Popular posts from this blog

CURE Ethiopia

#3 due in July

Kids’ Update